The preferred payment method is credit card. It is the easiest and fastest way to pay your registration fee.
Alternatively, you can pay your fees by wire transfer. Account details are provided at the end of the registration process and on the invoice.
Confirmation and Payment Receipt/Invoice:
At the end of the registration process you will receive a confirmation email. This email contains a link to download and print your payment receipt/invoice. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folder. The confirmation email will also enable you review your registration, make modifications including substitutions and view the general conference information including speakers and agenda.
- Registration fees for all delegates cover all sessions which includes access to all conference sessions, conference programme, exhibition, coffee breaks and daily lunch tickets.
- Student Registration (with Valid College ID only) is complimentary and includes access to all conference sessions, exhibition and coffee breaks for two days.
- Student Registration: Only applicable to students undertaking undergraduate and post-graduate programs and should be of age 18 to 35 years. Valid Student ID is required.
- Speaker registration includes access to all conference sessions, conference programme, exhibition, coffee breaks and daily lunch tickets.
- Cancellations after 17th March 2020, will not be eligible for a refund.
- No refund will be provided if a registered delegate fails to attend the conference.
- Refunds will be received 60 days post conference.